Uncompromising design and build quality combine to create an outstanding bag
Latitude 64’s first backpack is ready to carry your disc golf gear around the course! Made out of sturdy nylon fabric with artificial leather details and embroidered logos, it is a thing of beauty to behold.
Thanks to the unique front pocket, the bag does not tip forward as easily as other back packs, reducing the risk of having the bag tipping and spewing its contents on the ground. Another unique feature is the clever umbrella holder that enables you to carry the bag with the umbrella opened. This is perfect both for rain and very strong sunshine. It works wonders also when you have a caddie as he/she then has their hands free to wipe off discs.
The bag is made to carry approximately 20 discs but can be made to carry over 30 if all compartments are used for discs.
- Pocket holder for bottles up to 1.5L
- Front pocket suitable for towels or gloves
- Side pocket for wallet, keys, etc
- Two side pockets, one on each side for rule book, nuts, candy, or other things needed for long rounds and tournaments
- Large side pocket behind the putter pocket, suitable for backup discs
- Large top pocket for extra water or rain gear
- Putter pocket on the side with room for two putters
- Mini disc slot outside the putter pocket
- The lid that closes the bag for travel also has room for two discs
- The main disc compartment has an adjustable divider for the discs
- Umbrella holder
- The bag comes with a rain cover that protects all the pockets in case of rain – it attaches with a elastic band
- The large top pocket has a special slot for cell phones
- The bag has two large plastic ridges along the bottom, reducing the wear and tear of the fabric
- The inside bottom of the bag is lined with plastic protecting it from moisture coming in from the bottom
- Premium YKK Zippers.
There are no reviews yet.