Latitude 64 Latitude 64 Luxury Bag
The latest edition of the Luxury Bag is packed with features and performs superbly on the course.
It’s safe to say that Latitude 64 take disc golf gear seriously. So, if you take disc golf seriously, this is the bag for you.
The DG Luxury Backpack is made to carry approximately 20 discs, but it can carry 30 if all compartments are used for discs. There is a putter pocket and water bottle pocket holder on either side for easy access. Thanks to the unique front pocket the bag does not tip forward as easy as other backpacks. The clever umbrella holder enables you to carry the bag with the umbrella opened. It has a lot of extra pockets and compartments to store your gear. Towels, water bottle, scorecard, pens, keys, phone, wallet, rain gear, umbrella, snacks, mini disc and extra clothes fits without a problem. To summon it up: We got your back!
- Made to carry approximately 20 discs. Can carry over 30 discs if all compartments are used for discs.
- Bottle holder for up to 1.5 liters/50 oz.
- Front pocket suitable for towels or gloves.
- Side pocket for wallet, keys, etc.
- Two side pockets, one on each side for rule book, nuts, candy, or other things needed for long rounds and tournaments.
- Large side pocket inside of putter pocket, suitable for backup discs.
- Large top pocket for extra water, clothing, rain gear.
- Putter pocket on the side with room for two putters.
- Mini disc slot outside the putter pocket.
- The lid that closes the bag for travel also has room for two discs.
- The main disc compartment has an adjustable divider for the discs.
- Umbrella holder.
- The bag is designed for a rain cover that protects all the pockets in case of rain. It has an opening for easy access of discs and attaches with an elastic band. Can be bought separately.
- The large top compartment has a special slot for cell phones.
- The bag has two large plastic ridges along the bottom, reducing the wear and tear of the fabric.
- The inside bottom of the bag has a sheet of plastic protecting it from moisture coming in from beneath.
- Premium SBS Zippers.
- Weight: 2.8 kg (6.1 lbs)
- Dimensions: 51cm x 40cm x 27cm (20” x 16” x 10”)
- Fabric: 600Dx600D Poly Oxford with Eco Friendly PVC backing.
History of the Luxury Bag
Latitude 64 have strived to make a premium disc bag that is durable, practical and good looking. With each new edition they have made improvements and color changes. Feedback from the disc golf community and testing from their top players in Team Latitude 64°, has lead to the development of the DG Luxury Bag. Thank you!
2014: DG Luxury Bag Edition 1
– The birth of the Latitude 64° premium disc golf bag.
– Colors: Black/White.
2015: DG Luxury Bag Edition 2
– More padding in the straps
– Larger drink holder with adjustable strap
– Larger zippers on side pockets
– A redesigned larger opening on the top pocket
– A rain flap pocket inside the top pocket
– Stiffened up the sides
– New rain fly design with elastic bands instead of snap-on-buttons.
– Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Desert Camo, Orange, Silver.
2016: DG Luxury Bag Edition 3
– New zippers with premium quality (YKK).
– Reinforced side panels.
– Reinforced bottom plate.
– Added plate to bottom of top compartment.
– New rain fly design with opening for easy access to discs.
– Colors: Black/Pink, Purple/Black, Army Camo, Arctic Camo, Black/Orange/Silver, Light Blue, Green, Pink.
2020: DG Luxury Bag Edition 4
– Redesigned upper side pockets for easier handling.
– Tapered lower pockets for less wear and tear.
– Top handle is now closer to center of weight.
– New zippers with premium quality (SBS).
– New Latitude 64° branded zipper pull tabs.
– Rainfly for E4 sold separately.
– Colors: Black/Black, Red/Black, Blue/Black.